Here at Medicalincs, our mission is to improve organizational performance — that promotes cost-effective and continually improved care delivery. Through CONTINUOUS LEARNING, we ensure that organizations maintain effective care delivery.
Our experts design and deliver learning programs on healthcare transformation and quality improvement.
2020 MDPCP Advanced Primary Care Academy
The MDPCP Program Management Office (PMO) in collaboration with Medicalincs LLC offers Advanced Primary Care Staff Training Sessions. This comprehensive, interactive, 3-hour virtual program was designed to enhance practice staff’s expertise with the functions of Advanced Primary Care; especially during COVID-19.
COVID: Primary Care Roadmap to Recovery
Part I: COVID: Road Map to Recovery
- Understand changes in Primary Care due to COVID-19
- Understand the Stages of reopening
- Understand Community Health support during COVID-19
- Understand Resurge Preparedness
Part II: COVID: Road Map to Recovery (Testing)
- To support MDPCP primary care practices in putting together a COVID-19 testing strategy for patients, either within the practice (if appropriate) or externally
- Understand Reimbursement Codes by Payer for COVID-19 Testing
2019 MDPCP Advanced Primary Care Academy
The MDPCP Program Management Office (PMO) in collaboration with Medicalincs LLC provided this in-person, MDPCP Advanced Primary Care Staff Training. This comprehensive, hands on, interactive, one day training program was designed to enhance practice staff’s expertise with the functions of Advanced Primary Care, and how to implement change to meet the MDPCP care delivery requirements, and ultimately patient health and experience outcomes.
[Although this training was designed as an in-person training, the recordings can be accessed below; however some comments from/dialogue amongst the audience may not be as audible]